Tuesday 27 March 2018

New One Sheet Dungeon: Sea Cave




































Celebrating post 1300

This was a Patreon Exclusive Ive had on hold for a bit.

Coming Soon 31/3/18 Public release of Faerie Book Here
Coming Soon 31/3/18 Patron Release of Folk Book of NPC tables

Here is link for Sea Cave Adventure for public and will do some reskins like my earlier Greyhalls. Sea Cave Mystery aquatic lairs

I'm doing some commissions of dungeon zines for top tier patrons and about to release a new one there and my new NPC table compilation there in a few days

Here is older one with all the updated reskins
Will one day expand the zines with the extra reskins

Grey Halls Necromancy Dungeon + Updates 2 3 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome feedback but not spambots
Good feedback and suggestions inspire me to write more