Monday 29 February 2016

Gothic Sampler PDF

This is something I made up from my past blogs and to test some layout stuff. It was also to use in game as a reference when I was running a undead theme game. The evil greedy party members started as grave robbers and apprentice necromancers who progressed to robbing haunted ruins and buying all the cheap haunted real estate in the city then killing undead and looting it. One day they all got sick of undead and got a ship to explore Islands they found in maps on corpses of ship captains.

I keep expanding my to do list on this topic and am now starting a series of NPC tables. Im also supposed to be working on a collab thing on hell...


1 comment:

I love and welcome feedback but not spambots
Good feedback and suggestions inspire me to write more