Saturday 3 January 2015

Grey Halls

Map has been updated. A simple style dungeon presentation to experiment with. Doors not marked. Could be a rich site of the ancients or just a rubble filled mound full of bandits, cultists and others who like to meet in haunted places. Monsters and cultists often will camp at same time with a bit of room apart. Most will unite versus adventurers or lawman or inquisitors or templars.

May well be typos - i can fix these if anyone want to point them out to me.

Caves could be varied most in layout. I would put behind secret doors a well as the round crypts section, but these might have been ruined long ago.


I could make more multi use maps like this like a summoners hall or a cult underground temple

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely. I don't know why I like it so much. Will use. No typos I can see on quick scan through.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers - will do a few more in this style - nice and simple

      Delete
  2. I think it's a great-looking page style.

    Typos:
    "Harrem" for "Harem"
    Capitalize "Hall" in "Mess hall"
    Extra space before period in second sentence of bottom text

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typos that I see:

    Upper left corner, Necromaners rather than Necromancers.
    Encounter chart, 5th choice, Aprentices rather than Apprentices

    Cool stuff! More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn Missed Harrem in the map. Harem :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome feedback but not spambots
Good feedback and suggestions inspire me to write more